I'm pleased to announce that we've teamed up with our local cricket shop, Kent Cricket Direct, who this season will be operating our Club Shop. With this arrangement you can order online, by phone or by popping into the shop. The website contains nearly all of the stock items, with more to be added soon (casual polo, traditional style playing cap and slipover match jumpers) so please go and have a look at the following link: Club Shop
We've spent time over the winter researching this and the benefits of going this route are many:
- we are not limited to one manufacturer so can mix and match clothing suppliers to offer a good range of kit
- it keep costs down whilst still offering quality items
- it's cheaper than the previous arrangement (match shirts are £25 rather than £29, hoodies are £25 where with other sites they range from £35 to £50 - yes really!!)
- if you collect from the shop you save on delivery charges (which were £6.95 under the previous club shop) and,
- finally it helps support our local cricket shop and a local business that does the embroidery/printing.